Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Triathlicious!-(Teresa will appreciate that)

Training for the Dunedin sprint triathlon has officially begun!! I wish I was that excited. Honestly I'm horrified.

So far four of us are doing it together. Teresa and I are stressing over every detail while Barb and Amy are much more relaxed about the whole thing. This is however, our nature!

If it isn't a nightmare about swim cap suffocation, it's the realization of having to run in and out of the water in our bathing suits! I know what you're thinking, "you look good in a bathingsuit" Yes, in a perfectly adjusted suit with matching wrap skirt. Not a lifeguard style suit that accents the negatives and eliminates the positives! I mean come on, do they have to be so hideous. Don't even get me started on the swim cap. Can you imagine what my hair will look like by the time I run, after I've worn a swim cap and then a bike helmet. Let's just say, it'll be easy to spot me.

1 comment:

n/a said...

LMAO! I'm glad I have someone to share all my "frilly" fears with! Forget the sharks and the 1/4 mile swim... I'm terrified of the bathing suit and swim cap! AHHHH!


And yes, "triathalicious" is much more fabulous than my lame ass "triathloner"

LOL