Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hallowing Point Park

On Thursday I decided to take Ty to a nearby park for a run/bike. Meaning, I run and he bikes. If all the roads were paved this would of been a bit more successful but we still had a good time! One reason I love this park is the old barns that have been restored and re purposed. They are used for storage, as well as concession stands. It's a beautiful park and I'm really looking forward to spending baseball season here.




Ty was such a trooper. He rode his bike for a little over a mile. After his first MD bike ride he said "Wow, the hills make my legs tired."
Now we just need to find a park with more paved roads. I think it's time to go the next size up on his bike and get rid of those training wheels. Then it'll be him waiting for me and helping me up the hills.

No comments: