Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chesapeak Beach

Now that the weather in MD is beautiful again I'm back to exploring my new "stomping ground", Southern MD.
My boys are both playing little league baseball and some of their games and practices are held at a beautiful field in Chesapeake Beach. Last week during practice I was able to get away for a 45min run. I started in the Chesapeake Beach Marina and ran up to North Beach and back. I got a new G-unit (T-that's for you girl.hehehe) for Mother's Day but I don't have it set up yet so I'm not sure of the distance but I'm guessing around 4 miles.


The main street through North Beach.


This is the Chesapeake Beach Veterans memorial. It's right on the water and absolutely beautiful!


1 comment:

christy said...

I'm jealous that you are running in that fab weather girl!!!