Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gasparilla 15k


I'm officially registered for the Gasparilla 15k on Feb. 28th. While in Sports Authority on Saturday buying cleats for Drew I found out they were also doing early registration for Gasparilla. Plus, by purchasing $75 of Nike merchandise you can run the 5/15k for free. Since I was already there I figured I might as well buy some running clothes and take advantage of the special.


Last week I ran 5 days in a row with speed work in my 2-3 mi runs. There's 26 days til the race so that should give me plenty of time to get my mileage back up and get some long runs in.

1 comment:

Cherise Dumas said...

so good to see you running again!!! i wont see you at gasprilla as i will be there on sunday so good luck and good job on the running! and tri training.