Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jingle all the way...maybe.

I am really missing running and racing with my girls but I didn't realize how much my kids missed it. The other day they started telling me that "we" need some running friends and that we should do some races in MD. Drew added that he even missed "getting up at the crack of dawn" to go to races. That was amazing to me.

They officially motivated me, so I've been looking for a race for us. Ideally I'd like to do the 5k and the fun run for the kids. The Jingle Bell kid run is only $5 and includes a t-shirt!

We've spent a few afternoons in Solomons and it is a beautiful waterfront area. I'm sure the race course will be gorgeous.

Even if I don't get to do the 5k it will still be fun just to be back in the race atmosphere!

No comments: