Thursday, January 10, 2008

You say I run like a girl; If you ran a little faster, you could too!

That's my favorite quote these days. Teresa in my running group got a Garmin so now we finally know our pace. Tonight was a fast one and at mile 4 I was starting to feel it but we kepting pushing on.
Mile 1 was 8:45
Miles 2,3 and 4 were 8:30
Mile 5 at 8:40
I find it hilarious that at the beginning of mile 5 I said we better slow it down a bit but we actually only slowed down by 10 seconds. This was a fast run for us but it felt awesome!!!

3 comments:

J said...

Your running girls are awesome! Aren't Garmin's fun? :)

Sarah Kathryn said...

Wow - you guys are FAST!!!! Girl power! :)

The Devlin Family said...

Thanks! I never thought I could run 1 mile that fast, let alone 3! Now that I've said that I'll probably have a slow, crappy run tonight! LOL