Thursday, April 10, 2008

Trying to get to Tri training...

This week has pretty much been a bust for tri training. With the kids being out of school and Matt off work the end of this week I feel torn between family and fitness.

We missed the Tuesday swim work out but made it for the other groups Wed. night run. We ran 31/2 miles in 31 min. Explain to me why my Iron Girl time was also 31min and it was only 3mi? I know, I know, the bridge...I'm still not convinced. I'm hoping for a much better time this weekend at Beach to Bayou. I'm starting to understand the saying "Many marathoners are born from frustrated 5kers." I also wasn't able to make the swim today, I had a date of planting flowers with my daughter. She was needing some girl time. Hopefully I'll get atleast one swim in this weekend.

Next week everything will be back in order and I can do my training when it doesn't inconvenience anyone else. Atleast I finally caught up on my neglected housework!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.