Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Little by Little

If you read my blog regularly you may have notice that my monthly mileage has been slowly increasing. I've been busy with work, kids, getting my house ready for company and a hubby in and out of town so I've missed a few runs lately. In an attempt to not get too off track I've been running a few miles here and there any chance I get.

I'm excited for Suncoast next weekend but I will be glad when I can just focus on my 1/2 marathon training schedule. Trying to get swims and bike rides in has been a daunting task lately. Today in between my morning trainings I was able to jump on my bike(Black Betty) and do a 4mi bike ride and then come inside for a 1mi run. I even had 10min to cool off and grab some granola before my next training.

Tomorrow I teach two classes in the morning so I doubt I'll have time to get my run in. Hopefully the girls will be up for a late night run and then I should get a swim in Friday morning before I pick up mom from the airport. I had planned on biking that morning too but the kids are off school. For what? Who knows!

No comments: