Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday

Well, I made it out for my Sunday 6:30 am run. It wasn't great but I was there. If you know me you know that I am NOT a morning person. I am also not a big fan of walking through the woods in the dark. LOL You had to be there. I need to work on getting my butt out of bed for those early runs. Barb and I did 4 miles. The first two miles we did with Katharine and Jenny at 10:30 pace. I know we were slower on the return two miles. Barb and I both had runny noses and I had a side stitch. Still, we didn't stop. I suppose that's all that matters. 4 miles done.

4 comments:

J said...

You and the dark! You were cracking me up! I should hire someone to dress in a scary costume and stand in the middle of the trail.

Sarah Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Kathryn said...

Jenny, don't do that! She'll never run with us again!

I'm sorry you have a cold, Shannon - I didn't know that! I hope you feel better! No wonder you are so strong - you keep an amazing workout schedule.

BTW, running always makes me feel better, too, if the cold is above my neck. I don't know why; it's counter-intuitive. It's cheaper than Bendaryl, though, so I'm not complaining!

PS That was my commented deleted above - apparently, you cannot EDIT, just delete. Yikes!

J said...

I think running helps a cold because it bounces the snot out of your sinuses. :)