Friday, October 19, 2007

Thurday Night Run

Tonight was a beautiful night for running. It was a little warm but there was just enough of a breeze to keep you comfortable. Not having the hot FL sun beaming down on you is wonderful. My favorite"member" Angel was able to join Barb and I for our run. She wants to come running with us more often. The more the merrier! I love having people to run with. Ecspecially those that challenge me. We went a little over 4mi at a pretty good pace. Once again, no one was wearing a watch!

3 comments:

J said...

Hey I saw you guys out last night! The kids and I were on our way back from Tae Kwon Do, and I said, "hey look! It's Miss Shannon on her run!" They were pretty impressed.

You guys and your no watches. I like to do that every now and then, but normally, I have to have my numbers. :)

J said...

By the way, I like your count down widget at the bottom of your page. Where'd you get that one?

The Devlin Family said...

sI think I got it from www.123mycodes.com.