Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday

I did a light leg work out today before my powerkids class at the gym. After soccer practice, homework, making dinner, cleaning up the spaghetti mess and bathing everone, I didn't feel much like running. Yet, I still called Barb and commited to getting my butt out there at 8:30 and getting a few miles in. Once we were out and running I was so glad I went. However, I think I'll try NOT to eat a spaghetti dinner with salad, bread, etc. 30 mins before running. We went a little over two miles at a pretty good pace but I couldn't of gone much farther. So much for letting myself digest. I hope I learned that lesson!!

1 comment:

J said...

Hey, at least you got it in. I have made that mistake before. Once, we ordered pizza for dinner before Tae Kwon Do. Not so good to get kicked in the stomach when you are full of pizza.