Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tonight was one of those nights I could of ran forever. I like to run with Barb because she's fast and she challenges me. She's also great to talk to which makes the time fly by. This morning she and I swam laps. Those were a little rough for me because of my cold. Along with the fact that I taught a bunch of classes this week and took Boot camp last night after teaching bodyflex for an hour. However, running seems to releive me of my cold symptoms. I'm not sure why but I'm not complaining. I'm not sure of our pace or even our time since we both forgot our watches. We were moving pretty good and Barb guessed we were around a ten min pace. That's fine for me. We ran a little over 5mi. I really enjoyed the run and the company. Hopefully I can get up and do my run on sunday!








1 comment:

J said...

5 Miles! You guys rock! I don't think I'd be able to do 5 after swimming that morning. Great job! What are you planning to run Sunday? Kathryn and I are doing 7, at 6:30 if you are interested!