Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Florida "Fall"

Today I planned to run inbetween my 10 &12 :00 wow's (women on weights). Since it was a beautiful, humidity-free, 84 degrees outside I decided to run the area surrounding the Y. Plus, I really hate running on the treadmill so I decided to do 2 outside and then head inside for the 3rd mile. I needed to run some kind of a hill today and since there are none near the Y the treadmill was my best bet anyway.

mile 1 9:27
mile 2 9:22
mile3 (4.0 incline) for .5mi at 10:00 pace/ flat .5mi at 9:30 pace

I was definetely feeling those pull-ups from Mon. in my bodyflex class tonight. I'm ashamed to say I did girlie push-ups. I'm sorry but 50 plank push-ups was just NOT happening! Tomorrow I teach pilates in the am and have a 3mi run planned for the evening. I hope this nice weather is here for a while.

1 comment:

n/a said...

Running is going to be SO much easier with this fantastic cooler weather! If we could run in the 90's with severe humidity, we'll breeze through half training in this great weather :o)