Sunday, September 28, 2008

Have a nice Day!

This morning while checking my blog I found an awful, nasty comment from a complete stranger. Hopefully none of my blog friends had the displeasure of reading it. If you did however, you can imagine that I was very upset and angry. My first reaction was to set my blog to private. After thinking about it for a while I decided that hiding or being intimidated is just not my style. Instead, I decided that people can read my blog all they want. This blog is not intended to make anyone feel good/bad. I'm not here to meet "new" people anyway. It's simply a way to stay in touch with my friends and family whom share the common interests of running and triathlons. If you don't like it. Don't read it. I certainly didn't "invite" you.

Posting this blog may be feeding right into this sociopaths twisted world. Honestly, I don't care. If it makes me feel better to express myself, on my own blog, than that's exactly what I'll do.

p.s. to my newest admirer,
Leaving comments won't fuel your raging fire. They and you will simply be deleted forever. Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Sarah Kathryn said...

Ugh - hopefully you've set your comments to owner moderated - I'm about to find out when I click "Publish" (if you haven't, consider doing that)!

Sarah Kathryn said...

Okay - you haven't - change your settings to owner moderated so you can pick and choose what gets published (I rarely reject one, just if they are potentially inflammatory or mean ... but at least I have the control!)

The Devlin Family said...

great tip, thanks. I'll do it right now!