Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday morning solitude.

This morning my alarm went off at 5:45. Ha, yeah right! You know I said "turn it off". At 6:45 I was awoken by a child. Once I took care of his needs I figured since my running stuff was laid out already I may as well go run. We have soccer at 9am this morning so I still had plenty of time to run and then come back to get everyone ready.

start 7:10
end 7:40:33

distance 3.12mi

mile1 10:00
mile2 9:50
mile3 9:49

The weather was wonderful this morning. It was actually a bit chilly when I headed out. I knew that wouldn't last but it was a nice beginning. I ran nice and easy and luckily had no cramping/side stitches!! Finally, a decent run. My pace was a little all over the place. I did a lot of speeding up and slowing down. I'm not sure why but since my body is used to running at night it was probably a bit confused. Saturday morning is my new favorite running time. Plus, I'm already sweaty and gross, which makes me ready to go watch soccer in the blazing Florida sun!

1 comment:

n/a said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got a good run in! Half our group is geared up with Garmin's and we're hardly running anymore! Go figure :o)