Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Today after cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, running errands and grocery shopping I decided to head out for my run. I left at 5:18. The neighborhood was nice and quiet since the Bucs were playing. I had planned on running 3 miles but .5 out I decided 2 would be good enough. I'm not sure exactly the temperature but it was atleast 90 degrees outside and the asphalt was like running on the surface of the sun!

I took a different route today doing a few laps around the toddler park and running up and down duckslough. Not exactly "new" scenery but definetely better than the dreaded loop!

mile 1-9:48
mile 2-10:15

I forgot to mention that my wonderful running girls bought me a Garmin. Now I know "exactly" how slow I'm running!

Note: Pomegranate Martini's and coffee don't count as pre-run hydration!

No comments: