Sunday, September 21, 2008

Halfathon

I decided to run the December halfathon with my sister-in-law Shelly. The farthest race I've done is a 15k so this should be interesting. Since the tri season is coming to a close this will be a good time to train for a longer distance road race. I'm definetely not shooting for any particular time but I do hope to keep my miles at or under 10:00.

Eventhough Shelly lives at GSU and we won't be able to train together it will be fun to race with her!

Below I posted the course map, as well as the training program we'll be following.

3 comments:

Sarah Kathryn said...

YAY!! That's a really great race - I think you'll enjoy it!

J said...

Awesome! We are going to have a lot of fun!

The Devlin Family said...

I'm excited but a little nervous since I recently found out there are a few bridges in the race. Yikes!